Thursday 11 March 2010

FINAL FILM and Feedback

This is a video of our finished and final opening sequence.

This is the URL of our video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcFH0rGA_JI

We have finished editing, adding titles and adding the sound effects. We have also looked through to make sure there are no spelling mistakes or slight problems that can be changed. Our opening sequence is nearly 2 minutes and 1 second. So we are in a time limit. This is our final product.

Feedback:

I asked people what they thought about our final film, what they liked and disliked about it.

Chris: I thought the final film was very realistic and met the talents and ambitions of an actual film. Although i do not do media, i was still able to clearly see the different screen shots used which made the opening scene very professional. Following this the story line used was very creative and would definitely draw in the audience to watch the rest of the film. I think this was because the cliff hanger used raised a lot of questions to myself and and made me want to find out what happened. Finally the music used created a tense atmosphere and make the opening scene very up beat which are the techniques used when creating an action film. Although the story line was very intreging, it could be seen my some viewers to be slightly simplistic. However this could also be a posotive as the audience can fully understand whats happening, especially as the film is aimed at 12+, this allows the younger audience to follow on (this is also evidence that the directors have taken into considerations their target audience and made the scene suitable for the ages).

Bonnie: I liked the film because it seemed realistic and when I watched it, I wanted to know what happened next. I liked the use of music as it suited the film well as it creates a more actiony effect. I like the part when Simon is hiding behind the tree and the music fades and Lewis walks past as this creates suspense.

Jonessyy12 via YouTube: Very good.

Dan Rossell via YouTube: This is very good, I like the way that you have followed the typical action film by including a chase scene. And I like the fact you don't know who the bad person is until the phone call. I also like the canted angle shots you have used when the train goes past and the clip at the end where the train blows up and I think it's good that you kept the title up over the top of the exploding train. Well done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment